Monday, September 1, 2014

Standard of Excellence

Hey guys!

So, my foot is okay. It's not actually getting any better. The doctor said I need to stay off of it for two weeks completely, but I can't do that as a missionary. So since I'm still on my foot, it's not getting better. It's really annoying though. My comp and I both get really frustrated sometimes with it because we feel like we can't do all the things that we want to or should as missionaries. I can't physically do everything that a normal missionary can and should do, and that makes it hard for both of us, but we had an awesome week! Our mission president has set 20 lessons as a "Standard of Excellence", and we haven't gotten that many lessons since I came to this area, mostly because of my foot. But, this last week we worked really hard! I killed my foot, and it hurt a lot, but we reached 20 lessons and have a new baptismal date! We should be having two baptisms this month! We're pretty chuffed about it! I've got lots of people looking out for me though, so it's okay. Things are going well here!

Thanks for the scriptures! It's always nice to have inspiring passages from the scriptures to keep you going! I love being a missionary and being able to be on such a huge spiritual high! I don't want to lose it when I come home! That's why daily scripture study and daily prayers are a must! Missions give you so many good habits to keep!

I will do my best to take care of myself, and I know that as I do my best for Heavenly Father that He will bless me! I hope and pray that you guys have a good week! I love you all! :)

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment