Monday, September 15, 2014

Heavenly Father Will Prepare Them

Hey guys!
 
So, about those three baptisms...we've had a pretty bummer week with that. Two of our baptismal dates dropped us this week, and the third is moving out of our area, but he will at least continue to be taught. Unfortunately these things happen sometimes, but it's okay, because Heavenly Father will continue to prepare them to receive the gospel. Now we just have to find more people to teach! :) It sounds like your mission is really pushing the missionary work there! That's good though! The members need to have that inspiration, and encouragement. I have heard about the "Meet the Mormon's" film that they'll show in the cinemas! It looks like it should be really good! It would be really cool to get it playing in cinemas everywhere, not just Utah! You guys have connections for that, right? haha. 
 
To be honest, my foot is not healing very well. It's getting easier to walk, but it's still difficult. I haven't tried going outside without the crutches, but I don't think my foot will handle it well. My mission president called last night to check on me, and he said that he thinks the doctor missed something if I am still in so much pain and not able to walk yet. He wants me to see the doctor again, so he is going to call the Area Medical Advisor and talk to him about it. I should be able to bring the crutches home if need be, but I don't want to do that. I'm sure that Mitch wouldn't mind if I took them (he has several pairs), but I'm hoping that by the end of this week I will be well enough to get rid of them. We shall see, and I will keep you updated. 
 
I'm glad that you guys aren't giving up on the scripture study because it's so important! It's one of the hardest things for us to get people to do. We can teach them all about it and help them understand the blessings that come from it, but it's up to them to actually do it, which is hard for a lot of people. But I know that you guys can do it! :)
 
Well, only a few more weeks to go now and then you guys will see me again. But for now, I will just work as hard as I can while I'm still here! Hope you guys have a great week! Love you!!! :)
 
Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment