Monday, September 22, 2014

Two Weeks To Work

Hey guys!

Foot update first: I really think that once I get home and rest it like I'm supposed to then everything will be okay. I think it really just needs the rest that I haven't been able to give it. Oh well. I will see the doctor tomorrow and see what he says. You wanna hear a funny story? So, I have been using crutches, but this past week, our zone leaders came round and brought me a wheelchair! Oh my gosh it was so funny and really sweet of them! I actually quite like it because it's really easy to get around in (unless we're using the buses, going uphill, etc (which is basically all the time, but it's fun anyway), it's just a bit embarrassing sometimes. Oh well! I'll keep you guys updated on how everything goes!

I'm sorry about the baptisms as well. It was a real bummer, but it happens to the best of us. Oh well, they will get there sometime in the future. We've had a pretty good week this last week! We got several referrals which seem like they're really cool! We've got several appointments set up this week as well, so this should be another good week for us! We just have to keep plodding along and doing everything that we can! We also had some interesting things happen this week. We attended a wedding at the chapel that we were asked to participate in (a member was getting married and her less-active daughter that we are working with was putting it together and asked us to help out.) Sister Erasmus was asked to sing, and I was asked to do a talk...on marriage...the single, sister missionary, talking about marriage. It was interesting. lol. I also gave a talk in Sacrament yesterday, and that was good I think. I shared an experience that highlighted just how great Sister Erasmus is, and she was so embarrassed! I felt bad for embarrassing her, but I also felt good because I was able to share my appreciation for her with others as well. :)

Soon enough I'll be back home but don't get trunky for me! I've still got two weeks to work, and I'm gonna work hard! :) I hope that you guys have another good week and that things keep going well! Miss you guys, and love you lots! :)

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment