Monday, September 8, 2014

Incentive To Work Hard

Hey guys!

So, we now have 3 people set for baptism in the next few weeks! One of them will be after I leave, but that's okay. What matters is that these people get baptised! That week was really hard, and I really had to push myself, but I managed it! I'm trying to do my best, but it's hard. But I will be blessed for it anyway. It's also really good at the same time because we get to spend more time with the members. We go on splits at least once a week, and I'll go sit with a member at their home, do family history, watch church dvds, etc., while my companion takes another member to our teaches and stuff. It really helps us to build up our relationship with them.

That's really cool about your scripture study! It's interesting that you all picked different things that you liked about it! That's the great thing about scriptures! Each of us could read the same thing, but pick out things that we like that are different. We're all different, but it all depends on us and our individual situations to see what sticks out to each of us. :)

It will be really weird coming home because I'll be all alone for a few days before the weekend while you guys are all at school and work. The thing that we don't realise as missionaries is that things at home change, and life moves on, but for us, we don't see it. To be honest, I don't even know how old Adam is, or what grade he and Grace are in now. Sorry guys! I'm glad that Mama Fry is loving it so much already! Everyone should serve a mission! It's the best!!!! :)

Well, that will be a fun birthday, huh? I never thought I would spend my 21st birthday on a plane and in airports. Oh well! Well, now you guys know more about my departure than I do. They try to keep everything back from us for as long as possible so that we can stay focused, even though we know it's coming. Just more incentive to work hard these last few weeks! :)

I hope you guys have another good week! I pray for you all daily, and I know Heavenly Father is keeping his eye on you for me! Love you, and miss you all! :)

Love,
Sister Connery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment