Monday, August 4, 2014

In Harmony

Hey guys,

I hope that you are all doing well! I'm just out here working hard! Seriously, things are so crazy busy this week! Last week we were so focused on finding a flat for the new missionaries that will be coming into our area, and this week we won't even have time to eat because we will be so busy going from appointment to appointment! It's hard sometimes, but we also love it because it's really fun and it makes us feel good to know that we are so busy. Not much else to report on this week, oh except that we have been challenged to start using music in our teaches, so we have been, and it's been really fun! We sing for our investigators and others, and it's really cool! My comp, Sister Erasmus has a beautiful voice! She is so good! She has been in choir for years and had voice lessons and was even in Jazz Voices at BYU! I feel like it's a huge privilege for me to get to sing with her. We harmonize, and it's really cool! She likes it because I'm the only companion that she has had so far that can actually keep to my part while she sings a different part. Anyway, it's super fun! Life is great! I'm loving my mission, as always! :) I hope you guys have a good week! I love you and pray for you! :)

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment