Monday, August 11, 2014

Saved After All We Can Do

Hey everyone!

Daddy, what do you think you're doing getting hurt?! Both of us can't be hurt at the same time! (That sentence probably really confused you guys, so I guess I should explain). Last P-Day we were playing a light game of football on the beach and we were all barefoot, and I kicked the ball wrong, so I've had to make 2 trips to the hospital last week to get it looked at and get an x-ray. We don't know exactly what's wrong with it yet, but we will know this week. But don't worry about it! My comp is taking really good care of me, and I am resting and doing all the things that the GP (general practitioner) said to do. So, things are fine! :)

I'm really happy that Sam did such a good talk. Honestly you guys, I'm not that great. Missions are great though! I really am so happy that I chose to come on a mission! Anyone who does go, and sticks it out, will not be sorry! Thanks for all the love guys!

That's great that you are gonna change the negative effects from the Book of Mormon musical into a positive! To be honest, I have hardly met any people who have seen the musical, and those that I have met just thought it was funny, but it actually makes people more curious! :) Good for missionary work it is! Get ready Spokane....the REAL Mormons are coming!!! :D hahaha

Anyway, things here are going well. We have several progressing investigators and we have 4 baptismal dates right now, so the work is going well! We also had 6 investigators at sacrament meeting yesterday! It was amazing! We are being so blessed! The Lord knows that we are trying, and even though our lessons are lower in number than usual (due to the hospital trips, and the flat finding), we are still being blessed because we are doing everything that we can! We are saved after all we can do! (see 2 Nephi 25:23)

I hope you guys have another good week and that no more accidents happen! Please be careful guys! You know that I love you all and pray for you daily, and I hope that you have testimony-building experiences each day! (I know that I do!) I love you guys!

Love,
Sister Connery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment