Monday, August 18, 2014

Every Member a Missionary

Hi guys!

There's not much to report on for my end this week. I don't have a picture to show you at this time, but I am on crutches now! I think I mentioned it last week in my email that I hurt my foot. I went to the doctor last week, and she said that I have soft tissue damage (which, as we know, takes about 6ish weeks to heal). She wanted me to stay off my foot completely for two weeks, but as a missionary that's pretty much impossible. So, I've got crutches now so that I can get around. It seems to be working as it keeps me off my feet for the most part. These crutches are difficult though! They're different from our crutches at home, and when I send a picture next week, you will understand why.

It's really cool that you guys are going out with the missionaries and stuff! We could use more of that! Members involved in the work really helps our investigators to be solid! We are working with some really great people right now, and we're trying to get as much member involvement as possible because it's so important to have that!

Well, I hope that you guys have another good week, and that all goes well! Miss you and love you all!!!

Love,
Sister Connery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment