Monday, November 4, 2013

Exciting News

Hey everyone!

How's it going? It does sound like you have had a kinda boring week, but that's okay, because my week has been pretty exciting! We have a baptismal date! One of our investigators, Isaac, has a baptismal date for the 23rd of this month! He is progressing so well and has been prepared by the Lord! Hooray! That's the only exciting thing that happened this week but that's okay, because it is so exciting!

So, ideas for Christmas. I will need a new journal so you could send me one of those. It doesn't have to be the same one that I have now, so just pick one that you think I will like. I'm good on clothes so don't worry about that. I honestly can't think of things that I need. Part of the problem is that every time you move you have to haul around all of your stuff, and I already have a lot. But get creative! It'll be great!

Thanks for all of the love and prayers! Heavenly Father does answer them because I am feeling the blessings from your fervent prayers for me, so thank you so much! I love you guys and pray for you always!

Love,
Sister Connery

Mormon Champagne! haha! We had this at a dinner appointment with a member and she has dubbed it "Mormon Champagne". It's just sparkling juice though. lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment