Monday, October 28, 2013

A New Fun Family Tradition

Hey everyone!

So, the work moves forward at a rapid pace! Some really good things are happening in our area! We have some new investigators, some progressing, and lots of teaching and preaching the gospel! We are still teaching a lot of lessons (we had 31 this past week), and things are going good. I'm still learning the area, but luckily my companion is helping me out a lot. I still get a little lost sometimes, but it's all good.

Two of our investigators came to church yesterday! One is a long time investigator (about 3 months now), who comes pretty much every week and she is doing well. We have this other investigator, and he is fantastic! We met him about a week and half ago, and he came to church yesterday! He stayed for all three hours and ]really enjoyed it! I love seeing people be prepared by the Lord! It makes me so happy to see people come unto Christ, because that is the purpose of missionaries. It says so in Preach My Gospel. Look it up Sam! You should be studying that book, because it is so good! Study it now, and it will help so much when you go on your mission! I love Preach My Gospel, and I am constantly marking mine up. I'll give mine to you, Sam, when I get back and you can take it on your mission. Then it can go to Grace, and then Adam! A new, fun family tradition! haha!

So, as you can all see, everything is good here in jolly old England! I love it here, and I love my mission so much! Best thing ever! That's about it for now, but I hope you guys have a great week! I love you and pray for you all daily!

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment