Monday, November 18, 2013

Pretty Legit

Hi everyone!

So, not much new here. We have entered the Christmas transfer! I am so excited to be able to go back to the temple! I miss it so much! Take note if you go on a mission: go to the temple as much as you possibly can before you leave because you will miss the temple so much! Just more advice for the future missionaries. Sister Ball returned home this last week. Her 18 months has come to an end, and she was so sad to be going home! I am going to miss her loads! Thankfully, she doesn't live too far so it won't be hard to see her when I get home. She was able to get permission to call and talk to me one last time before she left. I was so happy to hear from her!

Something cool happened last week that I forgot to tell you guys. Last week at church, I had to give a talk in Sacrament meeting and all of the missionaries sang in Sacrament meeting as well. That's not the cool part. The cool part was that out of the six missionaries that serve in the ward, we had three less actives and five non-members at church! That was super cool! Another cool thing was that Shawn Bradley came to church too! Shawn is a former NBA player who is over 7 feet tall and had a role in the movie Space Jam. Google him to learn more. It was pretty legit, though. The Elders' were all sorts of excited. haha.

Other than that, life as a missionary is normal. We're just preaching the gospel to the people of England! I love it! How great is my calling! (That's a statement, not a question!) It truly is a privilege to be here serving a mission for Heavenly Father. I am truly grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve a mission! Thank you for letting me be here!

I hope that this week brings less excitement for you guys. lol. I pray for you always, and I love you guys so much! Have a fantastic week! :)

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment