Monday, July 7, 2014

The Power of the Priesthood

Hey!

You say that not much is going on at home, and there's not much going on here. We have another investigator with a baptismal date for the 19th of July, and that is going to go well, but we're a bit nervous because we have transfers again next week, so first of all, we don't know what will happen to us, if we stay or if one of us goes. We will have to wait and see, but that also means that you may not get an email from me on Monday, so just be aware of that. The mission is still attaining our goal of having over 200 investigators at sacrament meeting, and the Elders in our ward had a baptism on Saturday, so that was exciting.

Now, I don't want to worry you because everything is fine now, but I've been ill the past few days. I've had a bad headache and have nearly passed out at times, but I received a blessing yesterday and the power of the priesthood is an amazing, and I feel so much better now! :)

Not much else to report. All is going well, and things are good here in Eastbourne! :) I hope you guys have another good week and things continue to look positive. :) Love you and miss you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Connery


Here's a picture of Elder Trowbridge, another American missionary, and I on July 4th!

 These pictures are all of Eastbourne


No comments:

Post a Comment