Monday, July 21, 2014

Pretty Chuffed

Hey guys!

Downend is really great. It's also known as Bristol 1st Ward. Bristol is really great! It's a big city again, and I've really enjoyed being in the cities! This will most likely be my last area, since I only have 2 transfers left. But yeah, Bristol is great! I've only been here for like 4 days but it's been great so far! In the past four days that I've been here we've picked up two more baptismal dates, so we are pretty chuffed about that! We are the only missionaries in the ward, and it has been a long time (since the beginning of my mission) that I've had that, so it's interesting, but it means more DA's for us! :) haha! Yeah, so far everything is going really well! Just trying to work hard and be strong until the end!

My new companion is Sister Erasmus, and she is from Canada! She was born here in England, and her parents are English, but she has lived in Canada for most of her life. She is just one transfer behind me, and she is really funny. We get along really well already, and it has been a really good past four days. Anyway, life as a missionary is good! :)

It's good to know that you guys are all doing well and things are good. It sounds like you've all been having a lot of fun, and that's great! Summer break just got out for the kids in England. You guys are blessed that you get three months off school because in England they only get 6 weeks off! So, be grateful! Well, I hope you guys have another good, fun week! I miss you guys lots, and I love you all! :)

Love,
Sister Connery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment