Monday, June 16, 2014

We'll Get There In The End

Hey everyone,
 
It does sound like you have been and are very busy there! I hope you guys love trek! How I wish I could go with you, but while you're treking around the prairie, I'll be on my own trek down the streets and on the beaches of Eastbourne!
 
Well, I honestly don't know what to tell you guys about this last week. Because we are opening an area, we are slowly getting off the ground. It takes some time because we have to do a lot of finding as we look for people to teach. We're getting there. It's just gonna take a lot of hard work but it's alright. We'll get there in the end! :)
 
What I can tell you is that we had a fun P-Day last week! As a district we went to the Seven Sisters. They are a set of seven cliffs, and it's really pretty! I'm attaching some pictures for you. We also got soaking wet! Just as we were leaving to walk the few miles back to the main road to catch the bus it started to chuck down rain! The heaven's opened! But it was fun anyway. We all enjoyed it. haha. :) I also found out today that a young boy I was teaching back in Croydon was baptised this weekend! Totally made my day! I love it! :) It's a great day when you know that someone you taught has made it to baptism, despite you not being there. You still feel the joy of it! It really creates such a joy in your heart to teach the gospel to people and see them accept it. That's the best part of missionary work. Seeing people change their lives completely to know the Saviour and His love. My hope and prayer is that you guys always remember that too! 
 
I hope you have an awesome week! Thanks so much for the email, and be safe on trek. Have fun! I love you and pray for you always! :) 
 
Love,
Sister Connery
 
Just some awesome pics of the cliffs! And Elder Reed got in the way of some of them. lol. :)
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment