Monday, June 2, 2014

Exciting and Scary

Hiya,

Okay, I will answer your questions first, before I say anything else. 1) I only hurt myself a little bit playing volleyball with the elders. I have small bruises running up the length of my forearms, some bloody scrapes on my hand, and bruises on my knees from diving for the ball. Other than that, I am okay! :D 2) Yes I am being transferred. I am going to open a new sisters area in a place called Eastbourne, down on the coast of the English Channel. I'm excited but that also means that I will miss baptisms and I will be close to water during the summertime! But it is exciting and scary to be opening a new area. I'll let you know how it goes! :) 
 
This last week was good. We obviously got the transfer call so that is exciting and scary. We also have been working on something for the Area Presidency (all the missionaries here have to do it), and part of the assignment requires us to knock about 20 doors in specific areas. We had to knock on the doors of these really posh homes! Like the houses that you find where Wendy's parents live, but these have lots of property and huge gates! We had to ring the buzzers instead of knock on the doors to get in the gates,and the second house that we buzzed just opened the gate before they even knew who we were and they actually let us come in and teach them! :O It was so cool! Such an awesome miracle! :)
 
Well, you'll hear from me next week from my new area, and I'll tell you what it's like! Hope you have another great week! I miss you guys, and love you lots!!! :D
 
Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment