Monday, June 23, 2014

Treking On The Pavement of Eastbourne

Hey guys,

So, not lots of time to write today cuz we're traveling to Brighton to play volleyball with the other members of our district. So, I will reply to the email more fully next week. However, nothing much new is happening around here. We're still really trying to find lots of people to teach. Last Monday though, Heavenly Father really blessed us! After P-Day is over (ends at 6pm) we have to go proselyte for three hours until 9pm. So, the blessing was that in three hours we managed to teach 6 lessons, have 2 potential investigators, and 1 new investigator! :D So, that was super cool! Heavenly Father was really blessing us! We were so happy and the rest of the week went alright.

Trek sounds like it was awesome! I will reply to each of you about your experiences next week when I have time to think about some really good things to say to you, and to let the Spirit really work through me. But I am so glad that you guys had fun! I loved it when I got to go, and I can't wait to be able to go again sometime! While you're out treking in the prairie, I'm treking on the pavement of Eastbourne, and also on the beaches. lol.

That's all for this week. Sorry it's so short. But I hope and pray that you guys have another good week! Love you guys so much! Have a great week! :)

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment