Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Look Not Behind Thee

Hiya everyone!

Gosh, it was so good to talk to you all last Wednesday! I can't believe that it's been almost a whole week since I spoke to you guys. It was so nice to hear your voices and to actually get to speak to you. Just think, next time I get to speak to you on the phone or Skype, it will be May, and I will have less than 6 months left on my mission! How crazy is that?! Time really goes by so fast! I'm sorry that I couldn't Skype with you guys last week. But, maybe on Mother's Day I will Skype with you guys. You could probably get Jen and Jordan, Chris and Wendy, and Matt and Peyton in on the Skype call too. I'll let you guys figure out that end of it. But, the most important thing was that I got to talk to you guys! That was my best Christmas present as well! Also, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the Christmas presents! You guys really didn't have to send me all that stuff, especially cuz it's expensive but I am very grateful for it all, so thank you!!! :)

So, lots more missionaries are preparing to go out now! Come join the army of 80,000+ Christian Soldiers! Honestly, you'll never regret going on a mission! Congrats to those who have gotten their calls! You'll love it! Not much has really gone on since I last talked with you guys. We've just been doing what we do, and loving it! I hope you guys enjoyed the video I sent you. We couldn't stop laughing! I think the end bit where I am standing on my head is my favorite part! lol. Hope it gave you guys a good laugh! :)

Now is the time for New Years Resolutions! Now is the time to look back, but just for a moment, on the regrets of 2013, and to make your resolutions. Once you have made your resolutions, don't look back anymore. The future is before you, so just like it says in Genesis 19:17, "...look not behind thee...". There is always room for improvement in everything. My advice is to set goals and make plans to accomplish your resolutions this year. It's great to have them, but unless you set goals and make plans to accomplish it, then it won't happen. Work hard for it, and you'll get it.

I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas, and I wish you a Happy New Year! Bring it on 2014! Have a great week, and a great start to your new year! I love you all!!!

Love,
Sister Connery

P.S.-Here is a link to a Mormon Message that you guys should watch:
http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=910930409001&cid=HPTH122613304&im=true

No comments:

Post a Comment