Monday, October 21, 2013

The Lord Will Light The Way

Hi everyone!

So, things here are going pretty good. No, unfortunately no baptisms this transfer... yet! There is still hope! We just have to have faith and take a step into the darkness and then the Lord will light the way, but we have to show our faith first. Anyway, life hasn't changed. We still get up in the morning and then preach the gospel, all day, every day. That is my life, and I love it! It is such a good experience and I am really loving every minute - even the minutes when you are soaking wet and no one wants to talk to you. It's for our experience and shall be for our good. :)

The finger is doing well. I was finally able to wash it today! The doctor said I was allowed to now, and it looks pretty cool. I can't get a good enough pic of it to really show you guys what it looks like, but I'll send  the one I've got. I have another appointment this week sometime (hopefully), and it will be my last one. Yay! I broke a finger on my left hand. Which arm break are you talking about because I'm pretty sure I've broken both of them before! lol. The proselyting in our area is good. There is usually a lot of people to talk to, and we teach a lot. We have some new investigators, and we look forward to discussing the gospel with them. My new companion does speak English quite well. We still have to do language study because it is not her first language, but it's fun. :) It does rain pretty much every day here, and sometimes we are lucky enough to be inside when it happens. Like yesterday, it was raining with thunder and lightning but we were inside thankfully! :) We don't walk very much here, and I don't like it. I am integrating walking more into our routine, but we take the bus a lot, which is good, especially when it rains. :) No I have not had spotted dic, but I could buy it if I wanted to. However, I don't want to, so I won't buy it. lol. :)

There really isn't anything new to tell. Just living the mission life, preaching the gospel. It's great! :) Tell Sam to start studying Preach My Gospel now. It will be such a huge help to him! We practically count it as part of the standard works when you're a missionary. We did have zone conference this week and stake conference this weekend, and they were both great! I love conferences because you can always go with a question or concern and sometime during the conference it will be resolved for you. I love it! I love being here in England, and I love being a missionary! I love you guys and pray for you every single day! I hope you have a great week, and I can't wait to hear what you guys have been up to. Love you lots!

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment