Monday, September 30, 2013

Say Goodbye

Hi everyone!

Don't worry about the finger, it's doing fine. When I went to the doctor on Thursday he pulled off the bandage and in doing so, he made it bleed again. I thought Sister Cranfield was gonna pass out because there was a lot of blood (all for a little finger!). They re-bandaged it and put an actual splint on it. He wants to see me again in 5 weeks, and they want me to get the dressing changed every 3-4 days to avoid infection. Stupid finger. The only problem with all of that is: we had interviews with President Millar last Wednesday and he told me to say goodbye to the ward because I will be moving. He didn't say much more than that, but transfers are this Wednesday so I will be leaving Bracknell. I have really enjoyed my time here and I have absolutely loved the past 6 months, and I am going to love the next 12! I can't write much because it's not technically P-Day, but we have permission to write and tell you that transfers are upon us. I apologize for not being able to write anyone else, but as we are obedient to the rules, we receive blessings for doing so. I'm glad that everything is going so well at home, and I got my birthday package, so thank you very much! :) I hope that you guys have a good week, and I love you and pray for you always!

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment