Monday, May 12, 2014

Best Decision I've Ever Made

Hey everyone!

It was so great to Skype with you all yesterday! You guys are so different! It's really weird, but in a good way. The changes when I get back will be very obvious. Thanks for the update on everything! One of the first things I want to do when I get home is go to the temple.  I miss it so much! I wanna go again and again! :) For now I will continue to focus on my calling and enjoy the last few months that I have here. 

I'm glad you guys think I look good. I am really happy! I love being here and doing this! Best decision I've ever made! :) No matter what happens while I'm here, the Spirit overpowers the bad experiences and chases them away. So it's all good! :)

We do have lots of baptisms coming up but not this week. Before the end of the transfer we should have 2 or 3. And then we have two young girls with dates for the end of June. I hope I'm still around to see it! Our area is doing really well! Sister Polidario is a really hard worker, and she has taught me a lot! I've been blessed with great companions whom I've learnt a lot from!

I really am excited to be able to help Sam prepare for his mission. He will be the most trained missionary, and he will be AP before you know it! Make sure he goes out with the missionaries. Not just on teaches, but knocking and street contacting as well. It will be really good for him.

There's not much to report on since I told you guys everything yesterday. I'm surprised that you don't have more questions though. I am in a foreign country ya know! It's all good though. :) It was so great to talk to you all yesterday, and not just talk to you, but see your faces! Next time it will be at the Spokane Airport. But for now, let's just keep working hard to bring about the great work of salvation where we are. :)

Have a great week, and I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you all! :) Love you and miss you lots! :)

Love,
Sister Connery

No comments:

Post a Comment